Saturday, September 15, 2012

Nail Mogul Feature on KHOU Channel 11 Houston,Tx

I was so surprised and feeling very blessed when Shern-Min Chow called the salon on morning asking questions regarding Nail trends. I thought at first that it was just as usual a client that is new to all of the designs that we offer at Nail Mogul. So as usual I am just answering questions.  And then after all of the questions she says 'okay, my name is Shern-Min Chow I am calling from channel 11 news and would like to come into the salon and interview regarding nail trends"....LOL.. All I heard was channel 11 and nail trends...LMBO.. I was like sure when so she came in the very next day and it aired a week later. Here is the link below.  Check me out!!!.. Oh yea she also interviewed some clients at Isle Pedi spa so it's a combo of them and me. But, mostly me...Lol...



2 comments:

  1. it was a pleasure meeting Ms. Chow, she was very nice, just as well as the camera man. We all crack jokes. I enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicki! I've given you a blog award!
    http://www.live-life-in-style.com/2012/11/Liebsterblogaward.html#.UJprkG_A8wc

    ReplyDelete